JD Sports and Puma (with the help of @flavourmag,@wordplaymag, @fluxmagazine, @halcyonmag and @complexmag) are holding a treasure hunt event beginning in the UK (the first one having been in London on March 18th) and ending in New York on the 26th. Somewhere in the streets of a chosen city the diabolical duo have placed an empty branded sneaker display box.
If you happen to be the first to find the JD x Puma Krate here’s what to do:
Snap a selfie and upload it to Twitter, (tagging the magazine in your city from the list below), @JDSportsfashion and with the hashtag #JDXPUMA. Doing this will claim your prize of two purr <cough> I mean two pairs of Puma XT1’s and crush the hopes,dreams, and leaning tower of boxes of your competition.
The following are the five cities and the Twitter accounts of the magazines to coincide with them:
New York: @ComplexMag
However, if you happen to have an itch this contest just can’t scratch and need a pair asap, then you can BUY THE PUMA XT1 NOW.
Make sure to read the terms and conditions below and to all happy hunting!
Terms and conditions
1. To be in with a chance to enter the competition events are taking place in London via Flavour mag on the 18th of March 2015 (ended), Bristol via wordplay mag on the 20th of March 2015, Manchester via Flux mag on the 22nd of March 2015, Liverpool via Halcyon Mag on the 24th of March 2015 and New York via Complex Mag on the 26th of March 2015.
2. There will be one puma branded trainer display box to find in each city, once the box is found, to claim the prize, the winner would have to follow the instructions which are located in the box, which will include instructions on how to contact us. When the winner contacts us, we will respond either via Twitter or email within 2 days with full details of the prize and how to claim the prize. The winner may forfeit their right to the prize if they fail to respond to communications from us within a reasonable period.
3. The prize is two pairs of the Puma XT1’s in each colour way, sizes are restricted to what we have in stock, the puma XT1 do not come in ½ sizes.
4. The Competition is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
5. The winner will receive their prize within two months of receiving confirmation that they have won the prize.
6. The decision of JD Sports Fashion PLC is final and binding on all the entrants, the running of the competition and the winner.
7. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of the winner. JD Sports Fashion PLC has the right to change, alter or withdraw the competition at any time if circumstances make this necessary.
8. Employees (and their immediate family) of JD Sports Fashion PLC, its associated companies or anyone else professionally connected with this competition are not eligible to enter the competition. The prize may not be exchanged for a cash value, nor is it transferable. If the prize is not available JD Sports Fashion PLC is under no obligation to supply an alternative prize.
9. For the name and county of the winner please send a S.A.E. to the JD Sports Fashion Group, Multi-Channel Department, Hollinsbrook Way, Pilsworth, Bury Lancashire, BL9 8RR.